Samsonite Winfield 2
- best material available (curv)
- nice design
- stable linkage
- TSA lock
- robust wheels
- much scope for linkage
Are you looking to travel with your luggage effortlessly and stylishly at the same time keeping them safe?
Then it is time you added to your collection of suitcases the Samsonite Luggage Winfield.
The Samsonite Company has been in existence for a couple of years and guaranteed you a product that will serve you diligently all through the course of your journey.
The suitcase is just what you need for your next travel!
It is made to flex easily so as to a absorb any shock so that it can pop up back to its shape eliminating the likelihood of having dents at the same time protecting your contents.
It also features a brushed pattern style that hides any potential scratches that it may be exposed to throughout your journey.
The interior is lined with cross-straps and a privacy curtain with a zipper for each pocket.
Your clothes and other items remain as you packed them till you finally get to your destination.
Disadvantages of the Samsonite Winfield 2
Nothing can ever be perfect since we all have different consumer preferences.
However, the disadvantages that come with this product are minimal as compared to the benefits you have to reap. Some of the cons include:
- The outside will get scratched though there is no bag which does not get scratched
- Sometimes it tends to scuff easily
Advantages of the Samsonite Winfield 2
The spinner is easy to move around with since it is light to carry around with minimal difficulties.
Even when stocked to the maximum, portability is not compromised.
It will not disappoint when it comes to looks and beauty.
The brushed style is one that is unique and ensures your suitcase remains attractive.
It is made from damage resistant materials patented by Samsonite thus ensuring a longer lifespan.
You can use it as long as you want without going back to the shop to purchase another one.
Have you gone on a journey and the time you tried to get something from one of the pockets, the zipper closes the next minute you find contents spilling in all directions?
The Samsonite luggage carrier features strong zippers that will ensure your contents remain intact in the suitcase.
Conclusion – Samsonite Winfield 2
The most important thing you need to look for in any bag is how much benefits does it has to offer and what the pricing for the bag is.
It is without doubt that this kind of cabin luggage will give you value for every penny that you get out of your pocket in purchasing it.
It might be the time you travel with your contents safe and intact with the Samsonite Luggage Winfield spinner.
- Carry-On meets these airlines' size restrictions: United, American, Delta, Southwest, Allegiant
- 20" SPINNER LUGGAGE maximizes your packing power and meets most carry-on size restrictions for those traveling domestically and looking to stay light
- PACKING Dimensions: 20.0" x 13.5" x 9.5", OVERALL Dimensions: 23.0" x 14.5" x 9.5", Weight: 6.7 lbs.
- 10 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: Samsonite products are rigorously tested to ensure our products meet stringent standards. This bag comes with a 10-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- FOUR, MULTI-DIRECTIONAL SPINNER WHEELS for effortless mobility, re-engineered lightweight
Last update on 2021-06-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API