Rockland Melbourne in Review
- very competitive price
- good design
- TSA lock
- robust wheels
- light: 7.5lbs
- Not for extensive traveling
- No exterior compartment
The Rockland Melbourne is a solid and safe carry-on travel bag made of ABS that is a commonly used light and hard thermoplastic that is the best material to be used for this kind of products. This material has considerable benefits: it´s durable, lightweight
This material has considerable benefits: it´s durable, lightweight and above all, it protects the contents of your luggage without having the need to worry about what will happen to your fragile things when you do your bag check-in (a common concern especially when you travel a lot and take gifts when you go home). It has wide storage space to accommodate your needs, even though
It has wide storage space to accommodate your needs, even though at first sight you would think that it´s not that spacious. What catches your attention first about this carry-on bag is the beautiful design and the fact that the wheels seem to be robust and consistent. It comes in several beautiful
It comes in several beautiful colors to suit your taste, with very bright colors to a more conservative style, this bag is a product to be considered if you travel light.
Details of the product
The specific details of the Rockland Melbourne Expandable ABS Carry-on Luggage are:
- 100% ABS material
- It has 4 multi-directional spinner wheels that rotate 360 degrees and that are robust
- Easy to carry because of the size and versatility
- It has a wide internal space for you to pack all the things you need.
- It´s a safe bag because of the material it is made, that means that it keeps the contents safe from possible damage.
- It has a telescope handle with push-button handle
- It comes with interior pockets with zipper and elastic
- Measures: 10inX13inX10in
- Weight: 7.5 lbs.
- It can hold clothes for a week, at least a pair of shoes, and at least two extra bags without a problem.
- Very good quality for the price.
- Fits perfectly in overhead compartments.
Advantages of the Rockland Melbourne:
It has the perfect size for short trips because the size of the bag is perfect, it fits most airline overhead compartments. The versatile wheels are something to be highlighted and the handle extends easily and it accommodates for different person heights so far.
The versatile wheels are something to be highlighted and the handle extends easily and it accommodates for different person heights so far.
Something that really stands out is the beautiful design.
It really is very light and has a waterproof and safe exterior.
It has a TSA lock.
The price is competitive in the market considering the advantages it has over other brands.
Disadvantages of the Rockland Melbourne
Not recommended for extensive traveling unless you are used to traveling light even on those occasions.
It doesn´t have an exterior compartment so you probably need an extra handbag to access important documents or things you might want to have close (phone, headphones, etc.)
In sum, the Rockland Melbourne Expandable ABS Carry-on Luggage has a very good price/quality ratio, it has remarkable advantages that place it higher than its competitors so far, and it has the bonus of having a beautiful but comfortable and practical design to fit everything that you need for your short travels.
- 20 inch polycarbonate carry on
- Lightweight yet extremely durable polycarbonate/abs material
- Multi-directional spinner wheels
- Sturdy ergonomic chrome telescoping handle;2320.5 Cu. In. / 38 L
Last update on 2020-08-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API