Kenneth Cole Reaction
- TSA lock
- loosening handle
- cheap wheels
If you are looking for a suitcase that looks high-end and doesn’t stop short on overall quality, the Kenneth Cole Reaction Out of Bounds 4 Wheel Upright suitcase is a solid choice.
Kenneth Cole Reaction offers a line of various suitcases for travelers, and you can find them easily online at a fraction of the manufacturer suggested retail price.
This suitcase has received some of the highest ratings on by avid travelers. Most customers have found that for the price and brand it definitely delivers on style and satisfaction of use.
The Kenneth Cole Reaction Out of Bounds 4 Wheel Upright suitcase comes in an attractive conservative charcoal gray color.
- It is a perfect size for short trips and as carry-on luggage, because it measures 12.58 inches tall and 20 inches wide.
Taller travelers should have no problem wheeling this compact suitcase around the airport, as the handle extends for easy handling by customers as tall as 6 feet 6 inches in height.
- This suitcase weighs under 7 pounds and it has a hard waterproof exterior.
- This Kenneth Cole Reaction suitcase retails online for a cheap price relative to competitors like Rimowa or Samsonite.
Disadvantages of the Kenneth Cole Reaction
This suitcase is on the small side, so it is not the best purchase for long extended travel but much more for shorter travels without checked in baggage.
If you are looking for an exterior compartment, there is none, so be prepared to have another bag for things you may want to access easily.
Some customers have complained that this bag does not withstand heavy travel, and the handle has loosened on them.
Be aware that the wheels do not lock on this case and that due to the hard case exterior, scuffs and cracks are possible if this suitcase is treated roughly.
Overall A Moderate Selection
If you travel on short trips often or are worried about new guidelines on suitcase size for carry-on luggage, the Kenneth Cole Reaction Out Of Bounds 4 Wheel Upright suitcase is a great choice.
Travelers looking for a moderately priced item will be pleased with a cheap price point.
The lack of exterior pockets may frustrate some, but it adds to the clean look of this suitcase.
It is waterproof and has a hard exterior to protect your possessions inside.
Some customers have had issues with the handles and wheels, but this suitcase is for moderate travel use, and does come with a warranty.
Overall if you need a smart looking suitcase without breaking your bank, this is a solid choice for short domestic travels.
Hardcore travelers should look into a different type of suitcase to meet their needs.
- Multi-directional 4-wheel spinners allow smooth, 360 degree movement over any rough surface for complete mobility free-weight rolling, relieving pressure from your arms while on the move
- Featuring a lightweight construction and durable ABS hard-shell exterior
- Fully lined interior main compartment features garment restraint straps to hold your clothes and contents in place and a large zipper accessory pocket
- Molded corner guard reinforcements for absorbing and deflecting shock for maximum impact resistance
- This product has a manufacturer's 10-year limited warranty