The birth of Victorinox as a brand goes way back, all the way to 1884 in Ibach-Schwyz, Switzerland.
A man named Karl Elsener started his own cutler’s store and that is how this brand came to be.
This man is the great grandfather of the owner of Victorinox today.
His creative idea of building a compact knife proved to be a metamorphosis in the world of cutlery.
He formed a knife with multiple features and uses. It was a success without a doubt.
The brand – Victorinox
As years went by the brand has come out with several other products including watches, fragrances, apparel, travel gear along with their cutlery range.
With the passage of time the world has become advanced in technology and there is an ever increasing requirement for up to date equipment.
Victorinox has stayed on top with all these necessities and became advanced in their swiss knife range. The quality of their products is just as impressive if not better.
They are always hitting the spot with the best products and have recently come out with a few new ones which are going to be available before Christmas time.
Advantages of the Avolve 2.0
- It is made 100% from Polyester.
- It can carry weight of up to 6.8 pounds.
- It has a width of 13.75 inches, it has a height of 22 inches and a depth of 10 inches. It is a high quality and high grade carry on.
- It has four wheels giving you the option to rotate the bag in 360 degree for super efficient and comfortable turning and rolling. But from moving from the ground to carpet, you might need to tug a little.
- The grip is extremely comfortable and it is spacious in general to give extra space for packing luggage.
- It has a quick access top pocket for extra luggage.
- It is airport and airplane aisle friendly in terms of size and gliding on the floor. It has positive reviews all the way.
Disadvantages of the Avolve 2.0
- It has a disadvantage that when moving from the floor to a carpeted area, you will need to tug in order to get the bag across.
- Another one is that the wheels are not very easy to turn all around.
- 13.75-inch width, 22-inch height, 10-inch depth
- 6.8 Pounds
- Covered by the Victorinox Travel Gear 10 Year Warranty
- Includes a Travel Sentry approved luggage lock secures belongings while in transit and allows TSA screeners to open the lock without destroying it, and relock it after inspection
Advantages of the Spectra 2.0
- It is made 100% from Polycarbonate.
- It is height is 29 inches and it is 47 centimeters wide. It has a depth of 10.6 inches.
- It can carry weight of up to 8.8 pounds.
- It is material is break resistant and it is lined is mesh.
- It is handle is made of Aluminum.
- It is light weight providing ease for long traveling trips.
- It is also scratch free with a clean and matte finish on it’s body. According to reviews, it is very travel friendly and does not wear out at all.
- It does not tip over when standing which is extremely helpful.
Disadvantages of the Spectra 2.0
- One concern is about the wheels. They are made from a hard plastic material which makes them quite hard to turn at times and they also make a lot of noise. They are made from a hard plastic material which makes them quite hard to turn at times and they also make a lot of noise.
- Covered by the global 10-year limited warranty
- 18.5 inch weight x 29.6 inch height x 10.6 inch depth
- 8.8 lbs.
- Capacity 73 l Weight 4 kg
The Victorinox Almont 3.0 a classic bag made with a flip over front buckle closure.
Advantages of the Almont 3.0
- It is made 100% from Nylon.
- It is 26.5 centimeters wide and 34 centimeters high.
- It weighs about .8 pounds. Inside, it has a super protective and safe space for an electronic device such as a tablet or an iPad.
- Outside, it has got a flip over front which closes with a buckle.
- The material of this bag is extremely high quality and perfect for delicate electronic devices. Other compartments are hidden to provide extra safety.
Disadvantage of the Almont 3.0
- It has a long strap but not a small handle to be carried by hand, which has been a concern for a few buyers.
- Measures 10.5 inch x 12.5 inch x 2.25 inch
- Weighs .8 pounds
- 295 cubic inches
All in all, Victorinox has yet again come out with exceptional gear to make your next travel extremely comfortable.
Their products are always based on quality and reliability.
They never fail to be one of a kind.
Last update on 2020-07-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API