The manufacturer Titan manufactures at Weichschalen- and hard case, which are distinguished by their gaudy colors and sturdiness.
Priced moves the manufacturer in the midfield, where the quality of the associated trolley are even lower in the superclass. The price / performance ratio so wrong with Titan.
Only in 1983 the establishment of the German company took place.
Through clever marketing, such as sponsoring for “Germany’s Next Top Model” and ordinary processing, the company quickly brought international recognition.
Stability and lightness were at Titan has always been at the forefront of history.
In 2004, a trolley of the model TITAN Xenon Plus was chosen as the winner in case the test of Stiftung Warentest in the hard case tested.
From 2010 Hard shell case made of polycarbonate are manufactured.
Produced in Germany Model TITAN 5th Element Award in 2010 with the prestigious “German Leather Goods Prize”.
Bought, the trolley primarily in Europe, the USA and Australia.
- 100% Grade A Virgin Polycarbonate- For high impact and scratch resistance
- Lightweight at just 8.6 LBS!!
- Water repellent zipper - making the entire luggage weather resistant and water repellent. Solid Smooth Running and sportive looking Double Wheels
- Integrated TSA combination lock and Exclusively designed Titan handles
- Titan Xenon 100% Polycarbonate for reliability and high impact resistance. German engineered and designed
- Smooth running double wheels spinner with recessed TSA lock. Shark Skin Surface!!
- Sophisticated interior division with additional zipper pocket with packing strap
- Water repellent zipper - making the entire luggage weather resistant and water repellent
- Constructed from an extremely durable, yet lightweight senolite polycarbonate shell; smart skin exterior finish resists, bumps, scratches and abrasions; aluminum telescoping pull-up handle with comfort grip
- 4 large dual-spinner wheels for effortless rolling through airports and to your final destination; zip-around closure
- Top carry handle for lifting convenience; built-in TSA-approved luggage lock secures contents; interior features deluxe lining with 2 zip divider compartments and tie-down straps to secure clothing
- Made in Germany; designed, developed, produced and hand-crafted in Germany