Owned by the Navigator Lederwaren GmbH Saxoline specializes in designs with photo quality in the range of hard shell cases.
Saxoline suitcases are priced in the lower middle and therefore are suitable for people who want a solid case for a handful of holiday trips per year.
Because of the striking patterns and motifs Saxoline baggages are not suitable for business, for leisure travel but more so!
All hardshell case of a massive Saxoline ABS shell, which is a plastic matrix that is the slightly cheaper but not less durable alternative to polycarbonate or polypropylene.
Moreover Saxoline suitcases are equipped with a TSA lock.
In terms of transportation, the models differ in the number of roles. There are trolleys which are equipped with 2 wheels and some who have 4 wheels that can be pulled upright.
The roles do not act as a weak point – they work perfectly. Nevertheless, it shows quite clearly the difference to more expensive brands such as Rimowa, Samsonite or Delsey. Since the Saxoline roles are only made of hard plastic and are not quite as smooth and silent as we are used to from the mentioned market leaders.
- robust, light weight, two-piece Trolley-Set (55cm/67cm)
- water resistant hardcase
- shock resistant
- 4 x 360 spinner wheels
- integrated combination lock for maximum security
- Travel bag with large main compartment with zipped compartment inside
- 2 zip pockets on the front and side
- Trolley attachment function
- Padded carrying handles
- Adjustable and padded shoulder strap
- Lightweight suitcase, size L, expandable storage space thanks to the expansion gusset
- Interior, lockable and fully retractable aluminium trolley handle
- 4 spinner wheels, 2 zip pockets, TSA lock
- Fully lined interior with packing strap, divider and pockets
- Integrated address field