The manufacturer Rimowa offers different case, which are not to exceed in stability and class. Customers from around the world are enthusiastic about the products of Rimowa and count on the quality of the provider.
The luggages by Rimowa are priced in the upper class. So most suitcases cost between 200 and 800$. Here, the highest demands in terms of quality, finish and comfort are met and reached in order to form an indestructible robustness. Rimowa is definitely the correct seller if you are looking for a suitcase for life.
The foundation for the success of Rimowa was laid in 1898 the manufactory of Paul Morszeck in Cologne, Germany. At that time the first cases were still mainly made of wood, with great emphasis on a light weighted design and maximum stability.
From the 20s, demanding frequent travelers themselves were inspired by the luxurious suitcases of the company. The son of the founder brings 1937 the first overseas trunk made of light metal onto the market. This led to many new ideas based on this material. Since then the brand name Rimowa had been derived from »Richard Morszeck trademark”.
In the 1950s, the first aluminum suitcase was produced with grooves, whose design is an unmistakable classic today and became the trademark of Rimowa. All products by Rimowa are still equipped with the strip, which stabilizes the form.
1976 succeeds Dieter Morszeck with the first waterproof alloy suitcase which was a big developmental step. The waterproof case protects delicate equipment of photographers and film crews reliably against water and humidity. Heat and cold did not affect the products anymore as well.
Another step was reached in 2000th. The world’s first trolley from polycarbonate revolutionized the building of luggage. It made the luggage a lot easier and much more durable. With the reduced weight traveling started to get much more pleasant.
In 2001 all trolleys were equipped with ball bearing wheels, the so-called Multi Wheel. Thus, heavily packed suitcase could move effortlessly and turn into every direction.
Nowadays the cases are now available on the market in aluminum and polycarbonate in several models and sizes. The classic grooves in the baggage still form of the manufacturer’s trademark.
Today’s hardshell case models
The contemporary product lines are high quality and thoroughly thought through.
- Size (W x H x D): 51 x 78 x 28.5 cm
- Pole length (fully extended): 117 cm
- Weight: 7.4 kg
- Volume: 84.5 l
- Material: aluminum, leather, polyester :Colour: silver
- The Rimowa Classic Flight Cabin Multiwheel 21" is made of lightweight durable Aluminium magnesium alloy with polished aluminum corners
- TSA LOCK: Integrated in the case, the innovative TSA lock is recognized around the world and can be opened without damage during security checks
- HANDLE: The handcrafted suitcases have handles made of leather that is as fine as it is durable, giving the collection its special character and its timeless elegance
- Flex-Divider system, adjustable packing straps and decorative inner lining
- Color: Silver
- Size (W x H x D): 40 x 55 x 23cm
- Volume: 37L
- Weight: 3.8kg
- Material: 100% polycarbonate (trolley shells), keprotec with Kevlar fibres (front pocket), 100% polyester (lining)
- The 30" Multiwheel is part of the Topas Titanium Collection from Rimowa.( Dimensions: 78cm x 51cm x 28.5cm/30.71"x20.08"x11.22" )
- Topas Titanium, Original interpretation of classic luxury. Best choice for users TOPAS TITANIUM series is love in detail the differences and fashion taste.
- Material: Which high-grade aluminum suitcase elegant appearance, set light weight and high strength in one. Fine colors give the series a unique temperament luggage.
- Telescopic Rod: Pull out the telescopic rod stepless, easy handling and pull.
- Interior Design: Height-adjustable partition systems inside the box with the flexible adjustment according to how many bags, so you can place a variety of items in the luggage compartment in an orderly manner.