The manufacturer Rimowa offers different case, which are not to exceed in stability and class. Customers from around the world are enthusiastic about the products of Rimowa and count on the quality of the provider.
The luggages by Rimowa are priced in the upper class. So most suitcases cost between 200 and 800$. Here, the highest demands in terms of quality, finish and comfort are met and reached in order to form an indestructible robustness. Rimowa is definitely the correct seller if you are looking for a suitcase for life.
The foundation for the success of Rimowa was laid in 1898 the manufactory of Paul Morszeck in Cologne, Germany. At that time the first cases were still mainly made of wood, with great emphasis on a light weighted design and maximum stability.
From the 20s, demanding frequent travelers themselves were inspired by the luxurious suitcases of the company. The son of the founder brings 1937 the first overseas trunk made of light metal onto the market. This led to many new ideas based on this material. Since then the brand name Rimowa had been derived from »Richard Morszeck trademark”.
In the 1950s, the first aluminum suitcase was produced with grooves, whose design is an unmistakable classic today and became the trademark of Rimowa. All products by Rimowa are still equipped with the strip, which stabilizes the form.
1976 succeeds Dieter Morszeck with the first waterproof alloy suitcase which was a big developmental step. The waterproof case protects delicate equipment of photographers and film crews reliably against water and humidity. Heat and cold did not affect the products anymore as well.
Another step was reached in 2000th. The world’s first trolley from polycarbonate revolutionized the building of luggage. It made the luggage a lot easier and much more durable. With the reduced weight traveling started to get much more pleasant.
In 2001 all trolleys were equipped with ball bearing wheels, the so-called Multi Wheel. Thus, heavily packed suitcase could move effortlessly and turn into every direction.
Nowadays the cases are now available on the market in aluminum and polycarbonate in several models and sizes. The classic grooves in the baggage still form of the manufacturer’s trademark.
Today’s hardshell case models
The contemporary product lines are high quality and thoroughly thought through.
- TRAVELKING provides a free three-year warranty, All aluminum construction, aluminum-magnesium alloy bumper corners for enhanced overall durability to protect your belongings.
- Interior dimensions are 18.4"x 10.3"x 27.6", net weight of the suitcase is 13.7 lbs, exterior are 19.1" x 10.4" x 29.1", capacity: 75L
- Keyless and Zipperless: Dual TSA Approved Combination Locks to ensure your belongings safe and secure throughout your travels.
- Fully lined interior with multi-use organizational pockets make it easy for packing and organizing your belongings while also offering an extra layer of protection for your items during long trips.
- Upgraded quiet multi-directional spinner wheels and an adjustable 3-step telescoping handle allow you to maneuver easily in tight spaces and provide effortless movement even on rough pavement.
- The Rimowa Topas Cabin Multiwheel 21" inch is made of lightweight yet extremely durable Aluminium-magnesium Alloy Material
- The height-adjustable Flex-Divider system on the interior can also be set to accomodate the exact volume of your luggage and keeps your belongings in the greatest possible order
- Four multi-directional spinner wheels for smooth-rolling mobility in any direction
- TSA Lever Action Locks add security and can be opened for security checks without any damage to the lock
- The unique design helps make this suitcase an object of value, which combines functionality and style
- Size (W x H x D): 51 x 78 x 28.5 cm
- Pole length (fully extended): 117 cm
- Weight: 7.4 kg
- Volume: 84.5 l
- Material: aluminum, leather, polyester :Colour: silver
- The 21" Cabin Multiwheel is part of the Classic Flight Collection from Rimowa
- The Rimowa Classic Flight Cabin Multiwheel 21" is made of lightweight durable Aluminium magnesium alloy that preserves the baggage from the high moisture
- The Multiwheel system is provided with very sliding wheels, which facilitate mobility, regardless of the load of the suitcase
- Flex-Divider system on the interior can also be set to accomodate the exact volume of your luggage and keeps your belongings in the greatest possible order
- The handcrafted suitcases have handles made of leather that is as fine as it is durable, giving the collection its special character and its timeless elegance
- Hardside spinner set - ideal for trips of any duration; set includes the 20-inch, 24-inch, and 28-inch luggage
- Protective hard shell with scratch-resistant finish; made of extra-thick ABS (thicker than the competition) for enhanced strength and durability
- Fully lined interior with divider; 150D-polyester interior organizer with 3 zippered pockets for conveniently storing smaller items
- Expandable for up to 15% additional packing capacity; solid, strong zippers; telescoping handle for comfortable maneuvering; securely mounted short handle
- 4 double spinner wheels ensure smooth-rolling mobility in any direction