“Growing up and yet remain young” is the motto of the manufacturer American Tourister, which was established in 1933 in Providence, Rhode Iceland. The company is known for its extremely gaudy colorful suitcases.
Sol Koffler, the founder of the company, used his entire savings for founding a company that should be able to realize his dream of durable luggage that only had to cost a dollar.
In 1945, when the demand for lighter baggage rose, as more and more people could afford to travel, American Tourister leads the market with his Hi-Taper. This model was compared to existing series a lot more light weighted and much easier to pack.
Since the 1950s the company experimented with injection molding and presented as a result one of the world’s first luggage series.
In the 80s and 90s, the company answered the growing demand for soft luggage which was the toughest test.
In year 1993 American Tourister was adopted by Samsonite. Two major brands were thereby combined into a group. American Tourister continues to grow and is now represented in over 90 countries.
- RUGGED AND DURABLE ABS Shell
- Multi STAGE ergonomic trolley handle
- Book Opening CASE with mesh divider and cross straps in main compartment with a zipped modesty Pocket
- SINGLE Spinner Wheels for a smooth ride and straight roll every time
- Expansion for additional Packing capacity; Volume : 42 Litres
- Ultra Lightweight 600D shiny polyester construction
- Uprights have smooth rolling in line skate Wheels for effortless mobility
- Multiple interior and exterior Pockets keep you well organized
- Push Button locking handle is designed to fit comfortably in your hand
- Reinforced corners defend against the harshest travel conditions
- 21 inches SPINNER LUGGAGE maximizes your packing power and meets most carry on size restrictions for those traveling domestically and looking to stay light
- PACKING DIMENSIONS: 20" x 14" x 9", OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 22” x 15”x 9.5”, Weight: 8.2 pounds
- 10 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: American Tourister products are rigorously tested to ensure our products meet stringent standards; This bag comes with a 10 year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
- BOOK OPENING CASE with mesh divider and cross straps in main compartment with a zipped modesty pocket
- FOUR, MULTI DIRECTIONAL OVERSIZED SPINNER WHEELS for effortless mobility, re engineered lightweight;Volume : 44 Litres
- SET INCLUDES 21" Carry On (meets carry-on size restrictions for those traveling domestically and looking to stay light) and 28" Spinner (maximizes your packing power and is the ideal checked bag for longer trips)
- 10 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: American Tourister products are rigorously tested to ensure our products meet stringent standards. This set comes with a 10-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- BOOK OPENING CASE with mesh divider made of flexible fabric designed to help create a separate compartment inside your suitcase for added organization and security
- CROSS STRAPS Secure the contents of your luggage to help prevent shifting that can cause damage, also help keep the contents of your luggage organized
- FOUR MULTI-DIRECTIONAL SPINNER WHEELS for easy mobility, rolls upright so there is no weight on your arm or shoulder
- 25" Spinner Luggage maximizes your Packing power and is the ideal checked bag for longer trips
- Packing Dimensions: 24.25" x 17.0" x 9.5", Overall Dimensions: 27.5" x 17.5" x 12.4", Weight: 7.9 pounds
- 10 Year Limited Warranty: American Tourister products are rigorously tested to ensure our products meet stringent standards; This bag comes with a 10 Year Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
- Four Multi Directional single spinner wheels allow 360 degree upright rolling so there is no weight on your arm or shoulder
- Push Button locking handles provides easy maneuverability when extended out from the suitcase, and stores neatly inside when not in use
Last update on 2020-07-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API