If someone goes traveling there often occurs the question of which things are permitted in carry-on suitcases. In this post you will receive some answers to this.
Should be in cabin baggage or not?
Over the past few years were adopted specific guidelines for various security enhancements which items are permitted in the airplane and which are not.
Valuables: laptop, smartphone, cash, passport, flight documents, cameras, jewelry, keys should always into cabin baggage. If the checked baggage should namely be lost, at least the most important items for the trip are still available.
Spare clothes: If the own flight delay or other problems, it is always to have handy a T-shirt or sweater and underwear in cabin luggage.
Luggage Scale – a very useful tool
In order to make sure in advance to that the own cabin baggage to the standards of the airline, you can weigh your luggage with a luggage scales. The latest digital luggage carts are small and portable. Therefore, they can even be taken along for the ride.
- High-accuracy sensor and rubber paint technology. Capacity: 110lb/50kg, Graduation: 0.1lb/50g
- Avoid Overweight Fees: Hook your suitcased for instant weight and save time before you wait in line
- Built for Travel: Weight before you go and fit the scale in pockets without adding excessive weight
- Thermometer temperature sensor in both F° and C°. Know your delicate luggage is in an ideal climate
- Tare and auto-off functions included to preserve both time and energy; Low battery and overload indication; Automatically lock weight results
Permitted and forbidden in hand luggage
Whenever it comes to traveling by plane, arises quickly the question of what is permissible date for hand baggage and what is not. There is a table that summarizes the most important facts.
|medication, baby food|
|nail scissors, shaver|
pocketknife (under 6cm
|gas, fuel lighter, aerosol tin|
Liquids in hand luggage
It turns on the plane, among other things, the question of how liquids are allowed in cabin baggage. Basically, these are approved in the bag. In cabin baggage but not intended to be packaged in larger quantities than 100ml. Exceptions to this liquid medicines and food for babies.
- ✈TSA Approved - TSA approved clear toiletry bag strictly follow 3-1-1 regulations. Easy and quick to pass through airport security. An ideal cosmetics makeup quart size toiletry bags for all men and women.
- ✈Clear Strong Thickness Design - Made of transparent PVC material, eco-friendly to see and get items quickly. Strong thickness make the bag more durable and easy to clean, it is reusable can be used as clear makeup bag or cosmetic bags
- ✈Waterproof Secure - Airline Toiletries Bags are transparent and waterproof to to hold all your items included Liquids, at least resistant to leaks in case one of your bottles spills. Enjoy your travel without worries
- ✈Improved Luxurious Zipper System - Sturdy smooth zipper, large zipper opening and luxurious zipper puller make it easy open and pack. And it is corrosion-resistant. Zipper bag is more durable than those inferior zip-top bags
- ✈Carry-on Size & Versatile - the quart bag measure is 7.7 x 5.9 x 2.5 inches, it is convenient to carry on when you are travelling or go out. ideal for liquids, shampoo, liquid soap, lotion, perfume, cosmetics, toothpaste, toothbrush, comb and so on
Last update on 2020-10-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API