Useful luggage accessories
With a luggage scale you can quickly and easily determine the weight of a suitcase. This deals with possible problems due to weight at the flight check-in. The latest digital luggage scales are small and handy, so they can even be taken along for the ride. In this way you can find out whether you any have place left for souvenirs during travel. The reason for this is that if your luggage has overweight, airlines are tough and then ask for additional cash. So it is way better to pre-test the weight.
- Durability and Accuracy: 110lb/50kg capacity. Accuracy of up to 0.02lb/10g and 1 degree celsius
- Bright LCD Backlit Screen: A clear LCD backlit screen for day and night visibility to accurately display both weight and temperature
- Traveler Design: Durable and heavy duty to stand the test of time and travel. Portable and easy to store at home or in your suitcase. Rubber Paint Technology; Utilized textured hand-grip
- Easy to Use: lb/kg, ¡ãF/¡ãC conversion units, data lock and tare functions at your fingertips
- Tare and auto-off functions included to preserve both time and energy
The bumpy handling at the airport with the baggage of passengers can be quite inconvenient. Especially for older suitcases and trolleys an additional luggage strap might be useful. This additionally secures your hand luggage and secondly makes finding at the baggage claim an easy process. Especially, if the luggage strap has a bright color. In addition, some belts even have a TSA-lock in order to secure the luggage.
- Length adjustable universal luggage strap for travel safe; Fit for 16" - 32" suitcase
- Sturdy webbing strap within maximum length 79"; Strap width 2"; Non-slip durable plastic buckles
- Protects luggage from accidental opening during rough transportation and keeps belongings safe; Also helps to quickly identify your luggage from airport conveyor belt within the unique color
- Easy Buckle: quick-release buckle without code-lock or key-lock, you don't need to worry about the TSA screener will cut your strap
- Built-in luggage indentifier function, you don't need to put an additional luggage tag to your suitcase
Most suitcases and trolleys have their own lock. Travel or camera bags mostly do not offer this. Here might be an extra lock interesting. For US-travelers this has to be a TSA lock. The reason for this is that the security at the airport owns a master key, and then does not have to break the spinner if there is some suspicion.
- THE MOST DURABLE LOCK ON THE MARKET. SureLock uses an ultra tough alloy body to protect our locks from the harshest of baggage handling. Our hardened stainless steel internal lock mechanisms won't rust or freeze up even after years of use. Put our locks to the test. We back them with a complete money back guarantee.
- PEACE OF MIND WITH AN INSPECTION INDICATOR. Know if your luggage has been inspected as soon as you pick it up at the airport with our pop-up inspection indicator. If the TSA has opened your luggage, a button will pop out of the top of the cable lock. You'll know to double check your luggage to make sure nothing has gone missing while you're still at the airport instead of at your hotel or final destination.
- FOOLPROOF COMBINATION SETTING MECHANISM. Easily set your own combination with a simple flick of a switch. With the factory default combination of 000 entered, use a pen to flick the switch to the right. Enter your new combination and flick the switch back to the left. Setting your combination is that easy.
- A SECURE LOCK WHICH WORKS WITH NEARLY ANY KIND OF LUGGAGE. Cable locks can secure luggage which steel shackle locks can not. Pelican cases, gun cases, equipment cases, etc. can all be locked easily and safely with our flexible cable. At an ideal lenght of 4 inches from end to end and a closed lenght of 1.5 inches, SureLock's cable is the ideal size for your travel security needs.
- EASY TO READ DIALS. SureLock uses a white numeral on a black background for our combination dials. These high contrast dials make reading your combination a breeze. No more squinting or searching for glasses as you try to open your locks.
If your luggage gets lost, an appropriate luggage tags can be a big help. It sounds harsh but if the suitcase is not assigned and no owner can be found, it will be auctioned by the airline. However, most tags are made of cheap materials and tear quickly. The recommendations underneath is the bestseller for luggage tags on Amazon. This one should work properly.
- 4. 5 x 2.5 in. Luggage Tags - 2 Tags in 1 Set
- Made of Sturdy High Quality Rubber w/ Steel Loops
- Identification Card Helps To Hide Your Personal Information
- Fully Bendable / Flexible Material to Prevent Breaking or Losing your Tags
- Includes A Privacy Back Cover That Fully Hides Owner's Information
Conclusion – Travel accessories
As you can see, some luggage accessories can be a useful thing when traveling and might help in different situations where emergencies occur or simplification is needed.