When you are searching for the best carry-on luggage that suits your needs you might consider different categories. While the all-time best carry-on surely comes with different features than the smartest or the funniest luggage it also boils down to the price. In the following article, you can see some categories that are suitable for most people when having to decide which carry-on is the best carry-on luggage for you.
All-time best carry-on luggage: Samsonite Cosmolite
The Samsonite Cosmolite can be considered as one of the all-time best carry-on luggage. When buying this sophisticated trolley, you can be sure that it is going to serve you for more than one travel. The patented material Curv is only used by Samsonite and can be considered as the most advanced material for luggage at the moment. Of course, the Cosmolite comes with a quite high price. Therefore, the Samsonite Cosmolite is best suited for frequent travellers who rely on anytime working luggage.
- Curv technology is a new concept in thermoplastics and it creates extremely lightweight products that offer exceptional resistance to impact
- Four multi-directional spinner wheels allow 360 upright rolling in multiple directions so there is no weight on your arm or shoulder
- The fixed combination lock offers protection for your treasured belongings
- Integrated bungee cord for securing baggage on top
Cheapest carry-on luggage: Travelers Club Luggage Modern
The Travelers Club Luggage Modern is one of the cheapest carry-on luggage around. Surely, you have to sacrifice quality for this low price. Nevertheless, for travellers who do not intend to travel often or do not rely much on the carry-on can be happy with it.
- Outer ABS shell is textured with embossed finish for extreme scratch resistance and reduced scratch visibility
- Push-button telescopic trolley handle conducive for simple, one-handed use
- Expands for an additional 25 percent packing capacity
- Double-blade spinner wheels allow complete upright mobility for free-weight rolling, relieving pressure from your arms
- 13" x 10" x 20"
Bestseller carry-on luggage: Rockland Luggage Melbourne
The Rockland Luggage Melbourne is the bestseller carry-on on Amazon. This tells us that most people are happy with this low budget luggage with a good enough quality. Of course, as a frequent traveller, you might not be pleased when it breaks after your third travel with it but most don’t travel that frequently.
- Expandable abs carry on
- Lightweight yet extremely durable abs material
- Multi-directional spinner wheels
- Sturdy ergonomic aluminum telescoping handle
- Dimensions: 20"x13"x10"
Best price/performance ratio carry-on: Titan Germany X2
Not only is the Titan Germany X2 very good looking but it is also very lightweight. The built quality is superb and works for many travels. Of course, it’s more expensive than the cheapest carry-on luggage but the Titan X2 will serve you longer. The quality is great!
- TITAN is one of Germany's most luxurious luggage brands combining the best of German engineering ergonomics and innovative design.
- LIGHTWEIGHT at just 5.3 LBS!!
- 100% Grade A Virgin Polycarbonate- For high impact and scratch resistance
- Water repellent zipper - making the entire luggage weather resistant and water repellent. Solid Smooth Running and sportive looking Double Wheels
- Intergrated TSA combination lock and Exclusively designed Titan handles
Funniest carry-on luggage: American Tourister Star Wars
A very humorous luggage is the American Tourister Star Wars luggage. For a real Star Wars fan, this luggage surely is a must. The design is quite funny. And maybe with the American Tourister Star Wars, the force might be with you.
- Single spinner wheels, star wars branded push button pull handle
- Star wars branded zipper pulls
- American Tourister branding ID tag
- Split construction, large mesh pocket on interior panel and cross straps
Smartest carry-on luggage: Bluesmart One
The truly smartest carry-on luggage is the Bluesmart One. With its built-in battery pack, scale and digital lock you are on the edge of contemporariness. Because of these versatile features, the luggage comes with a certain price.
- Charge & Track - Battery with 2 USB charging ports can charge your devices up to six times over. 3G + GPS tracking lets you locate your suitcase anywhere the world.
- Weigh - Built-in scale in the suitcase's handle allows you to weigh it through the app; The Bluesmart suitcase includes a quick access laptop compartment that accommodates up to a 15" laptop. The compartment also has a separate pocket for tablets as well.
- Lock - Remote digital lock means you can lock/unlock the suitcase using your phone.
- Compact & Durable - Designed to meet international carry-on requirements, ideal for 2-3 day trips. Water-resistant polycarbonate exterior designed to withstand extensive travel. Dimensions: 22" x 14" x 9"